INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

INDI and the Celestron CGX

• Thank you received: 139
Has anyone got a CGX that is running with INDI? Considering purchasing one, but not sure what to expect. Currently have an AVX and use the ASPA routine to polar align since I can't see Polaris. It works very well for me or I would consider some alternative mounts. I'd prefer a CEM60 or possibly a SkyWatcher mount, but just don't want to drift align every night I set up.
5 years 7 months ago #28882

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic INDI and the Celestron CGX

Send a guiding pulse to the mount in direction "dir". "rate" should be a signed 8-bit integer in the range (-100,100) that represents the pulse velocity in % of sidereal. "duration_csec" is an unsigned 8-bit integer (0,255) with the pulse duration in centiseconds (i.e. 1/100 s = 10ms). The max pulse duration is 2550 ms. Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher
5 years 3 months ago #32096

• Thank you received: 0
Any follow up on an indi driver for Celestrons CGX/CGX-L mount using the built in USB port on the mount? Currently there is a PWI ascom driver but have not seen an indi driver yet.
5 years 2 months ago #33078

• Thank you received: 139
I finally got the CGX. I’ve not tried the side USB port, but have been using the one in the hand controller. It works great using the Celestron driver. Even the park function works, which never did on my AVX.
5 years 2 months ago #33081

Can you use the INDI Celestron driver with it and see if that works?
5 years 2 months ago #33093

Time to create page: 2.689 seconds