knro wrote: CAPT BUSCEMI, welcome to INDI forums. What do you mean by testing slews exactly? You you asked it to perform a GOTO from KStars and in ended up in that position? or your use the N/S/W/E slew keys to move it around?
If it is the first case, I suggest you do the following:
1. Check date & time, and location settings to make sure all is correct.
2. If #1 was not the issue. Go to INDI Control Panel --> EQMod Mount --> Site Management --> Park Options --> Purge Data
3. Shutdown KStars/INDI.
4. Move the mount manually (or via Synscan if you have that) to the home position (Facing celestial pole with weights down).
5. Cycle mount power (turn it off, wait 2 seconds, then turn it on again).
6. Start KStars and connect to StellarMate. Is the mount pointing at the celestial pole? If yes, then it's fine.
7. Try to repeat your GOTOs and check for a flip.
Please note that for GOTOs, <strong>EQMod will perform a meridian flip</strong> by itself if necessary, it does not depend on KStars. The meridian functionality in KStars is for when the mount is in <strong>Tracking</strong> state.
If you were using N/S/W/E slew controls, then nothing would stop the motion until you stop it yourself.