INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

How to run an Inidgo server in Ekos

• Thank you received: 1
Could someone please explain the proper steps to take to load an Indigo driver (indigo_ccd_iidc) along with the INDI drivers in Ekos. My Atik GP crashes the INDI server and I was hoping that the Indigo driver would fix that. I want to use INDI drivers for my Paramount MYT, Atik One 9 CCD camera, Nitecrawler focuser, and flip flat. Everything is connected directly to my laptop which is scope side so no remote servers are being used. I've downloaded and installed Indigo and when I start the server in a termianl window the Atik GP shows up as a Chameleon camera in the Indigo web interface but it doesn't show up in the device manager window in KStars. I know I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stanley Fertig
5 years 1 month ago #34667

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
I have the sane question: “Could someone please explain the proper steps to take to load an Indigo driver [generally] along with the INDI drivers in Ekos?” I am hoping that someone will answer. particularly, using a combination of Indigo driver(s) for some device(s) and Indi driver(s) for other device(s).
3 years 11 months ago #52433

• Thank you received: 7
Hello, are you both using the Indigo server from cloudmakers.eu?
If this is indeed from cloudmakers.eu then go to the forum search an answer or ask a question. That forum is similar to this one, very responsive.

I run a couple Macs, and they work well with indigo server on rp3/4. ( and stellar mate too)
Equipment

Sky Watcher Esprit 100ED APO
QHY5L-II Mini Guider
Pegasus PPB, DMFC
Xagyl Filter, LRGB+Ha
CGEM DX
RP4.4

William Optics RedCat 51
Star Adventurer
RP4.1
Software
KStars phd2 , Ubuntu, StarTools, Mac OS
AstroDSLR AstroGuider AstroTelescope, AstroImager, Astrometry
3 years 11 months ago #52442

Time to create page: 0.786 seconds