INDI Library v1.8.1 Released (09 Sep 2019)

Monthly maintenance release INDI v1.8.1

Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted

4 months 2 weeks ago
sterne-jaeger
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted #41260

Also I think we should enforce the completion time of scheduled jobs.

What about if we separate the number of iterations from the option of a certain completion time? Quite frequently I have the situation where I would like to complete a certain amount of captures for the first target, but finishing this latest by a certain time. And then - as soon as possible - continuing with the next target.

TSA-120 + FSQ-85 + GSO 150/750 | Avalon Linear + M-zero | Moravian G2-8300 + ASI 1600mm pro + ASI 294mc pro | KStars/INDI on Raspberry Pi 4 with Raspbian 10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago 4 months 1 week ago by wvreeven.
wvreeven
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Topic Author
Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted #41481

sterne-jaeger wrote: As the log shows, the Preemptive Shutdown option is not selected.

@Wouter: Please select the option, then you will have the desired behavior.

Last night I ran into the same situation and I confirm that enabling Preemptive Shutdown indeed was the solution. Thanks very much once more!

Wouter

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with a SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED on a SkyWatcher HEQ5-Pro

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chrétien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R

4 months 1 week ago 4 months 1 week ago by alacant.
alacant
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted #41482
Hi
Please ignore

ubuntu 18.04
700d, eq6, t7m
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds