´╗┐

INDI Library v1.8.0 is Released (27 Jul 2019)

INDI Library v1.8.0 is mostly a maintenance release to fix a few bugs in several drivers.

Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted

• Thank you received: 82

Replied by sterne-jaeger on topic Re:Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted

Also I think we should enforce the completion time of scheduled jobs.

What about if we separate the number of iterations from the option of a certain completion time? Quite frequently I have the situation where I would like to complete a certain amount of captures for the first target, but finishing this latest by a certain time. And then - as soon as possible - continuing with the next target.
1 month 2 days ago #41260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Replied by wvreeven on topic Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted

sterne-jaeger wrote: As the log shows, the Preemptive Shutdown option is not selected.

@Wouter: Please select the option, then you will have the desired behavior.

Last night I ran into the same situation and I confirm that enabling Preemptive Shutdown indeed was the solution. Thanks very much once more!

Wouter
ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with a SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED on a SkyWatcher HEQ5-Pro

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chr├ętien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R
Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by wvreeven.
3 weeks 4 days ago #41481

• Thank you received: 27

Replied by alacant on topic Potential bug in the Scheduler: mount doesn't get parked when guiding aborted

Hi
Please ignore
ubuntu 18.04
700d, eq6, t7m
Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by alacant.
3 weeks 4 days ago #41482
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds