cl330b wrote: Hello Jasem,
Attached is the log file for the UPBv2. I have also included a list of observations. Thank you.
1. [WARNING] Received wrong number of power sensor data. Retrying...
2. Cannot obtain absolute position of focuser stepper motor. Stepper motor makes a loud "crunching" sound.
3. 'Dew' tab > Dew B is not measuring current.
4. 'Dew' tab > Dew C is not measuring current.
5. 'Power' tab > "Power on boot" option not retaining data after configuration save.
6. 'Main Control' tab > Adjustable output voltage setting is not being retained after a configuration save.
File Attachment:File Name: indi_pegas...2744.zip
File Size:24 KB