INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

QHY 5r-IIC Ekos Strange Behaviour

• Thank you received: 0
Hi Jasem,

I came across a strange issue with a QHY 5r-IIC camera. The Images don't download until I delete the config.xml.default file for the camera in the .indi folder. I haven't changed any config for it, so no idea what could cause the issue. The log is heavily spammed with the following two lines, when the problem persists:

I had to delete it out because otherwise the log was 105mb so I couldn't upload it, after the deleted try you can see the debug messages when it works.

File Attachment:

File Name: log_00-04-30.txt
File Size:294 KB

What could be wrong? The problem goes away when deleting the config, but it is annoying to do every time. Please have a look at it if you can!

Thanks,
Florian
4 years 7 months ago #42826
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Florian and welcome to the INDI forum.

Can you help us by pinning down what config would cause this? Maybe setting the USB speed or traffic causes this? Ok, so instead of deleting the whole config file, I want you to delete each XML property from it and then reload the driver and see what happens. When you delete the problematic property, the driver would start working again and we'd know what led to this.
4 years 7 months ago #42831

• Thank you received: 31
I am seeing a similar problem, but with the QHY5-II-M

When running qhy_ccd_test, I see this repeating forever ...

QHYCCD|QHY5LIIBASE.CPP|GetSingleFrame|GetSingleFrame begin
QHYCCD|QHY5LIIBASE.CPP|GetSingleFrame|GetSingleFrame ret=-1 chipoutputsizex * chipoutputsizey * cambits / 8=1228800

And Ekos does not download an image from the QHY.
4 years 7 months ago #43511

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds