INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

My gentoo overlay with indilib 3rd party drivers

• Thank you received: 2
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately layman is still not able to fetch your repo.
[color=#54ff54]*[/color][color=#000000] Running Git... # ( cd /var/lib/layman/brancik-overlay  && /usr/bin/git pull ) [/color]
remote: An error occurred while reading CGI reply (no response received)
fatal: unable to access 'https://dev.brancik.cz/git/brancik-overlay/': The requested URL returned error: 502

It seem's there is still something odd with your server. Furthermore it disappeared from overlays.gentoo.org/ .It wasn't my intention to render your update efforts useless nor to thrust you aside. If you agree, I would like to continue to maintain the ebuilds. Even though I cannot guarantee to update them on time, I will try to do my very best. However pull requests are welcome every time.
2 years 7 months ago #74958

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
Hi Mario,
the sync-uri for the repository has been changed - this was posted on 05.11.2018, see above:I have fixed gitweb, which was not working momentarily.

I was not aware, that my overlay was listed on overlays.gentoo.org. I have never made attempt for it to be included on the list.

To conlude this, I think you will make better job in maintaining ebuild for indi momentarily. I will occasionaly try to provide PRs if needed. Please send @knro updated instructions on how to get the software on Gentoo.

2 years 7 months ago #75021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.608 seconds