INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Forum menu bar display

• Thank you received: 138
I've been puzzled for some time that I don't have anything where I would expect the forum display options menu, all I've been seeing is a blank bar with the user status icon on the right. No way to start a topic or select a different group.

What I've found is that this depends on the window width, if I make it narrower there is a hamburger icon shown on the left which gives a drop down list of the items - Index, Recent Topics, New Topic, No Replies etc.
If I make the window wider the hamburger icon disappears but if it's wide enough I see the items as a series of tabs. This depends of the number of items.

Of course my default size is such that neither the hamburger icon nor the tabs are shown. Is it possible to set the firum properties so the switch between the two display modes doesn't have a gap where the items are not shown?

Chris
4 years 4 months ago #45443

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 140

Replied by AstroNerd on topic Forum menu bar display

It’s the same on my iPad Pro, I have to shrink the window to 85% To get the menu bar to show...it’s an issue with the forum theme, and so got to put up with it.... :(
4 years 4 months ago #45447

• Thank you received: 138
Thanks, was hoping there was a fix but at least I know what is going on.
4 years 4 months ago #45453

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds