Sky Watcher AZ-GTi ALT-AZ mode can be used! #49101
You can use ALT-AZ mode of Sky Watcher AZ-GTi!
Interactions with Japanese users confirmed that the Sky Watcher AZ-GTi azimuth mode can be used with the Sky Watcher ALT-AZ driver.
(It works with both WIFI and USB serial with adapter.)
The operation procedure is as follows.
1. Explain separately in WIFI and serial driver.xml file.
2. Select the changed driver name from Ekos.
3. Start the driver
Attach the modified drivers.xml and working configuration file.
This driver has some bugs.
1. The park function is not working. (Even if the setting is changed, it will not be reflected.)
2. If you turn off the park during operation, the gantry will start spinning. (You need to press [Stop] in the mount control window to release)
3. GPS time cannot be obtained.
Please respond in the next version. (Along with bug fixes.)