INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ekos and Telescope specifications

• Thank you received: 50
I have always been a bit confused about the two ways I have found of entering data about the telescopes I use with KStars/Ekos/Indi. There is the 'Profile Editor - KStars' which leads to the 'Configure Equipment - KStars' and there is the Indi mount 'Options' tab.
In a fresh installation of an Astroberry image, my usual habit is to personalise the data by entering the telescope and camera combinations I use in the 'Profile Editor - KStars'. For a recent application where I have mounted my DSLR on a SW AZGTi I setup three lenses as the telescopes on the Configure Equipment box. At some moment (not sure when) the FOV frame appropriate to one of these lenses in combination with the camera sensor, appeared on the KStars screen. I tried to change the 'Scope Properties' values in the mount Options tab but it would not accept changes and the green light turned to red. I tried changing the scope configurations with similar red light. The orange frame stayed whatever I did subsequently. I'm sure this is a bug but I don't really know what behaviour would be correct.
3 years 7 months ago #59693
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds