INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

HFR value not displayed in FITS Viewer after first image

• Thank you received: 7
After upgrading to INDI  Library v 1.8.9 from 1.8.8, I no longer can get HFR values to display in the FITS image viewer window. HFR used to appear at the bottom margin of the window on the left side. Now there is an HFR value for the first image displayed on the right side but it does not change when new images are displayed.
The HFR value does show up on the graph in the Analyze tab but not in the viewer.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Stellarmate OS on RPi4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
2 years 11 months ago #69399

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
More info - Workaround Found

Setup is Stellarmate OS running on RPi4 at the telescope as remote server. KStars/Ekos connected to Stellarmate from Linux Desktop via ethernet. Desktop Linux running Kstars/Ekos v  3.5.2 Stable. From Ekos CCD tab images downloaded from camera exposure sequences are displayed in the FITS viewer on Linux desktop. First downloaded image from camera displays HFR and Ecc values, but next image in sequence does not update HFR and Ecc values for the current image - they remain unchanged from the first image.

However, if I use FITS Viewer to load an existing image from a storage device, it opens in a new tab and displays the HFR and Ecc values correctly. Then if I click on the other tab from the camera image, the HFR and Ecc values update to the correct values. So the images displayed in FITS Viewer directly from the camera download are not updating HFR value but if recalled from a storage device HFR is displayed correctly.

This seems like a bug from how it worked in version 3.5.1.
2 years 11 months ago #69401

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds