INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Camera config won't save

• Thank you received: 5
I've been using a Altair Hypercam 224c as a guide camera. I have never been able to get the camera settings to save. I normally just go in an change the 2-3 settings each session. When I try to Save, nothing happens. But I do get messages when I select Default, Load, or Purge.2021-04-13T01:20:52: [INFO] Configuration file successfully purged.2021-04-13T01:20:46: [INFO] Error loading default configuraiton. message requires 'name' attribute2021-04-13T01:20:46: [INFO] Loading device configuration...2021-04-13T01:20:40: [INFO] No previous configuration found. To save driver configuration, click Save Configuration in Options tab.
2 years 11 months ago #69979

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Right, this is a bug that was just fixed GIT. Please update to the latest and try again. You might have to edit the XML file and remove any <message> elements from there first.
2 years 11 months ago #69994

Replied by Kevin on topic Camera config won't save

I’m on the nightly build. And I can’t save the config. What XML file are you referring to? Can you let me know where it’s located?
2 years 11 months ago #70031

Replied by Kevin on topic Camera config won't save

I actually was testing using the client on windows. After I thought about it I realized I needed to test with a client running on the rpi. It looks like some of the settings are now saving. I’m not getting the same error on the client on rpi as I was on Windows.
2 years 11 months ago #70046

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds