Yesterday I updated my raspberry and I fount the new KStars 3.5.3.
I use a setup with a DMK 618 mono as guide camera. I tried to build the dark library using the new tool, but I noticed that a obtain a master dark that is vertically splitted. One side of it is more brigthness than the other side in each exposition rate.
I dot know if it is a problem in the dark module or if it is related to the DMK's driver, or only in the computes of the master dark.
I have to try to do the same procedure using the QHY183M as guide camera
Single dark frame are good, none of they are wrong. It is visible only in the master dark and when it is applied during the guide.
Actually I do not have nothing to show you, i will try again with the DMK and with the QHY183M later afte the sunset