INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Weather Radio stop refresh sensor reading after 20 May update?

• Thank you received: 9
Hello Wolfgang,
Did you mangage to recreate the problem?
2 years 9 months ago #72601

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 370
Hm, seems like my reply hasn't made it's way to the forum. No, I could not reproduce it - neither with INDI 1.9.0 nor with INDI 1.9.1.

I remember that I had temporarily the problem. But as far as I remember, the problem was that I compiled it against an older INDI version. As soon as I installed INDI 1.9.1 at least, the problem disappeared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nguyễn Trọng Minh
2 years 9 months ago #72606

That is weird. If I downgrade my indilib to 1.8.9 then weather radio update just fine. As soon as I update it to 1.9.1 or 1.9.0 it breaks.
2 years 9 months ago #72609

• Thank you received: 155
Cloudwatcher still broke.   I just tried the new Astroberry 2.0, which also now has INDI 1.9.0 and it too now fails to refresh.  :(
2 years 9 months ago #72610

So I installed a fresh nightly build on a new linux image (I am using a VM) and the weather radio now refreshes fine.Try to install a fresh nightly build. It worked for me.
2 years 9 months ago #72611

• Thank you received: 155
I just updated my STABLE version with a normal update/upgrade and was excited to see that all the INDI drivers were updated - including Cloudwatcher NG from version 1.5 to 1.6.

Now it's completely broken. It won't read any of the sensors. It loads up, sees my Cloudwatcher and gets the firmware version etc, but it wont read any of the sensors. I see that this new version can read the relative humidity - which is a feature of the newest version of Cloudwatcher, but not the previous versions, like I have (2020).

So now I am much worse off than before - and this is with just the STABLE version of KStars/INDI.
2 years 9 months ago #72728

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds