INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

indi-web + indi 1.9.1 profiles not starting server [FIXED]

• Thank you received: 223
Here's another issue, after updating to 1.9.1 indi-web is unable to start my save profile. I have restarted the service, tried to remove drivers, no go. Only the "simulator" profile works.
  Here's another issue, after updating to 1.9.1 indi-web is unable to start my save profile. I have restarted the service, tried to remove drivers, no go. Only the "simulator" profile works.

Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Gonzothegreat.
2 years 9 months ago #72886

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 140
Lol….
yes I have also noticed this too, there is an issue with web manager, and again it been pointed out to Jasem, but fell on deaf ears….
My web manager is completey trashed and hence had to burn a new image, but problem still persists…if you do sort any of this out, please let me know…. 
2 years 9 months ago #72891

I'm working with Jasem, we're going to try to understand what's going on and hopefully fix it. I'll keep you informed, hold on...
2 years 9 months ago #72896

It turned out that from looking at the /tmp/indiserver.log I should have noticed the following:
FIFO: start "Weather Radio"@localhost:7625
FIFO: Starting driver Weather Radio@localhost:7625
connect(localhost,7625): Connection refused
2021-06-29T21:39:06: good bye

Basically, as the weather radio wasn't running (I need to figure out why this is the case), you cannot start the profile. I have "Weather Radio"@localhost:7625 in the Remote Drivers option.
2 years 9 months ago #72907

OK update:
Previously I had "Weather Radio"@localhost:7625 in the Remote Driver box, now I need to have "Weather Radio"@192.168.8.124:7625
If I use localhost, the profile will not start but will do if I specify the IP address.
2 years 9 months ago #73034

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds