INDI Library v1.9.3 Released (11 Nov 2021)

Bimonthly Stable INDI Library release introduces new drivers and fixes for existing ones. Some highlights:

Omegon Pro / Touptek drivers

Well, I can't replicate exactly that but I have serial devices connected to StellarMate and still no issues. Try to swap ports, or check power supply. (now running 35 mins with 5 devices connected to StellarMate and still no timeouts)
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
5 months 4 days ago #73103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
I tried all of that over the course of a couple of months. Different USB-cables, different powered hubs, non-powered hubs, exactly the same behaviour running kstars natively on my macbook pro and on Linux Ubuntu virtual machine on my HP-laptop. But everytime I get the same results. So I'm pretty out of options by now. The only thing left to do I if there's no solution for this is to get a new guide camera maybe. Any suggestions on what is a good reliable option?
5 months 4 days ago #73106

• Thank you received: 2

Reading that, I would bet that something is going on with the mount or the mount driver.

Something odd, but my troubleshooting steps would be :

1. Run PHD2 and connect only the cam, not the mount. Do you still have time outs?

2. I would create a fresh SD card with Astroberry or with AstroPi3 script, and run try again with the mount connected. Do you still have time outs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
5 months 2 days ago #73205

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds