INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Re:Coordinates Synscan and Indi, do not coincide.

• Thank you received: 0
Hello!
I have this problem. Doing tests to install a remote Kstars, I did wrong and now the coordinates of the mount do not coincide with those of Kstars. If I order parking in Kstars, the mount does not return to the normal parking position.
If it appears with the manual control of the mount, the position will return to the correct parking position.
If I reset the mount and, with Kstars running, direct the mount with the manual control of the mount, the crosshead of the telescope in Kstars does go to the ordered place. Meanwhile, with the manual control there is no orderly site. I have attached the file log_21-42-46.txt.zip
How can i fix this?
Many thanks in advance.

File Attachment:

File Name: log_21-42-46.txt.zip
File Size:30 KB
4 years 10 months ago #39309
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 301
I don't use the synscan driver, but this will probably be relevant. This is due to a discrepancy between the parking position recorded in the driver when it starts and the parking position recorded in the pad when you start your mount. Check what parking position the driver uses when it starts up to clarify. To resolve, either reset the parking position in the INDI panel, or park the mount where you want it to be and rewrite its position using the INDI panel.

-Eric
4 years 10 months ago #39378

• Thank you received: 0
Thank you very much Eric. If the weather permits, I'll do the tests this weekend.
4 years 10 months ago #39395

Time to create page: 1.318 seconds