I've problem with my mount (EQ-6R) under Ekos...
The mount is one of the first editions wwithout an USB-connector - it's connected to a Raspi (tested with RPi3/StellarmateOS and RPi/Astroberry - latest versions) via EQDirect-cable.
My problem is, that the mount isn't moving.
I've tested this setup with Win10/Ascom-Toolbox and I can steer the mount without problem - it's responding flawlessly.
With INDI/Ekos the slewing command is recorded but nothing happens - ok, not NOTHING ... If I'm directly next to the mount I can hear a slight change in the electronic sound of the mount when the slewing command is given, but there's no movement at all.
Technical problems can be neglected - if I put the EQDirect-cable from the RPi to my Win-laptop and connet it to the Ascom-system it is directly responding.
I've attached the logfile to this post - perhaps you're able to find the source of my problems.
you nailed it...
I wasn't too euphoric about your suggestion, since I can't remember having changed anything in the slewing-speed section of the settings in the past.
And when I was experimenting to narrow down the problem I changed it from 4x (the "original" setting) to 64x and didn't see any difference, even the slightest movement couldn't be noticed - thus I wasn't hoping for much...
But 800x brought back the movement in my mount...!