INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Interest in Losmandy Gemini Support for Additional Align

• Thank you received: 7
I'm wondering if there is any interest in having the indi driver for the losmandy gemini support additional align as well as sync.

The current behavior always does a sync, which precludes building a mount model.

I have a version of the driver that supports sending an additional align to the mount instead of a sync. I am not yet convinced it is worth it as my imaging workflow works fine with the closed loop slew in Ekos.

This would also put the indi driver on par with the ASCOM driver in that regard.

I'm putting this out there to gauge any interest before further testing and submitting a pull request to Jasem. If there is little/no interest I'll let it die.

Thanks

J.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Jeremy Burton.
3 years 6 months ago #60610

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

I'm also using a Losmandy G11. Honestly, I have not missed this functionality. What would it add beyond the current alignment?

What I really WOULD like, is functionality to turn PEC on and off, and upload/download PEC curves....

Magnus
3 years 6 months ago #60625

• Thank you received: 7
Adding this would allow someone to use the model builder in the Solve & Sync tab of Ekos. It was a quick add, which is why I was playing with it.

Turning PEC on and off would be a quick add too. I'll try to get to that. Uploading and downloading curves, not so sure about that. Doable certainly, but I'd have to look at how long it would take. I'm not making any promises at this point.

J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Larsson, Jim S.
3 years 6 months ago #60671

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds