INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Snoop Devices

• Thank you received: 17

Snoop Devices was created by Ronald Scotti

I have a Celestron CGEM mount, when I connect to the mount using the Indi control panel it shows Snoop devices under the Options tab. One device is a Dome Simulator and the other is a GPSD Simulator. Sometimes I cannot move the mount because the Dome simulator has to be disabled for the mount to move. Usually I go to this options tab first thing when I connect and I erase the snoop devices and they hit 'set', so they are removed from that section of the control panel. How can I get rid of them so that they don't show up initially?

thanks,
Ron
3 years 3 months ago #64550

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 120

Replied by Rick Bassham on topic Snoop Devices

Have you saved your configuration after removing them? Use the save button on the options tab.
3 years 3 months ago #64633

Replied by Ronald Scotti on topic Snoop Devices

Unfortunately, there is no save in the Indi Control panel, where they show up. There are no other devices listed in the Ekos Profile Manager (where you can save your profile), only the devices I actually have. But once I connect to the mount (in the Indi Control Panel) and move to the "options tab" in the mount section, that is where the "Snoop Devices" show up. I can clear their entry and then "set" that cleared entry, but there is no place to 'save' that change.

thanks anyway, it looks like I have to remove them every time I start, unless there is a configuration file somewhere that they are in, where they can be removed.

Ron
3 years 3 months ago #64673

• Thank you received: 120

Replied by Rick Bassham on topic Snoop Devices

There should always be a save button on the options tab. This will save the current configuration of your mount.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Rick Bassham.
3 years 3 months ago #64684
Attachments:

Replied by Ronald Scotti on topic Snoop Devices

Darn, I looked all over those pages and did not see that there!

thanks,
Ron
3 years 3 months ago #64709

Time to create page: 0.804 seconds