INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Update causes firmware error

• Thank you received: 0
I will try your method and see if it works for me.
1 year 7 months ago #85632

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I found out the update is applied, as i've got the version 3.6.0 compiled on 2022-08-18T23:57:20.
sudo apt-get update && upgrade just tells everyhing is up to date, and without any error.

Sorry to hear it does not work for you

I tried the command line update and it works. Thank you so very much.
1 year 6 months ago #85833

Replied by Kyle on topic Update causes firmware error

I had the same issue when I updated via the updater app today. I didn't check here first but I just ended up downloading a new image to get everything back up and running. Good to know about being able to copy ver a boot partition if this happens in the future.
1 year 6 months ago #85839

Oooh god what a mess of ""update""!!!
too late for me too, no check the forums before updating... bye new moon weekend, that was a big facepalm.

Im running the 64 bits version from SSD and Rpi4, and for me the copy of boot partition fix not worked, so I flashed a new image, of course loosing all configs...

Without the hassle of reconfiguring everything, now im facing a new problem, before this big fail, for the hard drive to boot using usb 3.0 I used this command in cmdline.txt,
usb-storage.quirks=152d:0578:u

But now if I use this code the SO dont boot, showing the errors of the pic, this force me to use the SSD with the usb 2.0... any hint?

write 100 times: if it works don't update, if it works don't update, if it works don't update....
1 year 6 months ago #85890
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.854 seconds