INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Turning on and off Stellarmate hotspot

• Thank you received: 4
I am running Stellarmate 1.7.5 on an rpi4 using noVNC from a macbook. I usually run using the hotspot ,as the house WIfi is too weak to reach the garden. A few days ago I needed to download Hips from the internet so I used the Stellarmate dashboard to connect to the house wifi and everything went fine for the download. I then used the dashboard to turn back on the hotspot and I could communicate with the Stellarmate os without a problem. However when I started up the system again that evening I found that The hotspot had turned off and I could only connect using the house Wifi. I have gone around the loop a few times and the hotspot keeps turning off. In the past it seems to me that when I turned on the hotspot it stayed on. What am I missing? Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks for any help.
10 months 17 hours ago #93123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From SM App --> Device --> WiFi --> Forget WiFi

Does this help?
9 months 3 weeks ago #93187

• Thank you received: 4
Yes, thanks, that worked. It would be nice if turning on and off with the dashboard worked too since it is much simpler to do it from the Mac than crank up the Stellarmate app on a tablet.
Thanks again.
Mike
9 months 3 weeks ago #93197

Thanks, I think there is a slight difference between the two, we're looking into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Evans
9 months 3 weeks ago #93229

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds