INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Stellarmate Slew Speeds

• Thank you received: 0
I use Stellarmate with a Sky Watcher EQM-35 with EQMOD cable and it works great. However the mount chatters when slewing above 600X. I cannot set auto slew speed with Stellarmate. It auto slews to a target at 700x regardless of what speed I set in the INDI control panel. I can control manual slew speed on the mount control panel and the mount will slew at the selected speed with the directional push buttons.

I have updated the Stellarmate to latest version with the updater. I attached screen shot of the INDI control panel I am using to try and set slew rate. Is this the proper place to set it ? Is there something else I need to do ?

4 years 11 months ago #38829
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Slew Rate dropdown is used to control the manual speeds when using the NSWE controls either directly or via a joystick. To set the GOTO speeds (when mount moves from one target to another via a GOTO command), you need to update the Custom Speeds control.

indilib.org/devices/telescopes/eqmod.html
4 years 11 months ago #38840

• Thank you received: 7

Replied by Miguel on topic Stellarmate Slew Speeds

Sorry to bump this old question. I have the same issue and that setting does not seem to work. GOTO speed is always the same (max). Am I the only one experiencing this?
3 years 3 months ago #65653

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds