INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

FOV Issues and One Other Startup Issue

• Thank you received: 40
Why is the FOV defaulting to a value I know is not correct? I did the 0' x 0' initial setting and if changed it back to the values in the Options.
It was not taking into account I have a focal reducer on (and a filter wheel, which does make a difference). Good thing I copied down what it was the last time. 64.4' x 42.9' w/Focal Reducer with Filter Wheel, which works.

Also I had the "Not finding my device issue again". The only thing that worked this time was to unplug all my USB devices and reboot. That took an hour to figure out.

I'm going to have to hook up a monitor out there and see what the error is actually showing or what it's even doing. Anyone have ideas on how to do that... wish I could get my tablet to double as a monitor.

Edit: Oh yeah, what is this Samba NMB Daemon? And why does it have to take 1min 36 seconds to finish before I can do anything?
Ok, I read up on it and it seems like something that should be running, but odd it take more time to start than all the rest combined.

And now it's cloudy... argh.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by David Tate.
4 years 5 months ago #45791

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds