INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Stellarmate app update?

• Thank you received: 0
Great update it has arrived and it does what it says on the tin. Great work to all the team really appreciate it. I can now control my mount and cameras from my tablet device. As I have changed laptops I decided to update SM to the new version and then everything fell into place. The only curiosity I have noticed is that the switch from hotspot to router is not a clean switch as I usually have to delete the device and rescan before being able to connect when changing networks but in fairness that is accomplished in seconds so no real problem in the long run. Just waiting for some clear skies to test it all out with. Thanks guys for all your hard work.
4 years 1 week ago #50902

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Vince on topic Stellarmate app update?

Has it? I didn't receive any notification and your post prompted me to take a look, but I can find zero changelog or even a date of release for whatever version is currently available to download. Was there a post somewhere announcing an updated release?
I constantly feel like such a moron on this.
4 years 1 week ago #50922

• Thank you received: 117

Replied by Doug S on topic Stellarmate app update?

The notice/changelog can be found here: www.stellarmate.com/products/stellarmate-os.html (near bottom of page)....
4 years 1 week ago #50923

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds