INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Kstars and Pegasus UPB

• Thank you received: 0
Firstly my setup is as follows: Pegasus UPB w/ZWO camera in first USB port. The UPB is then connected to stellarmate by way of the PC USB? The focus output of the UPB is connected to Robofocus stepper. Everything works and can be controlled only with the stellarmate app or vnc viewer. When I try it with kstars on my mac I get a connection error as follows " 2020-10-18T23:11:42: [ERROR] Failed to connect to port (/dev/cu.usbserial). Error: Port failure Error: No such file or directory. Check if device is connected to this port. " The UPB will not connect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
3 years 5 months ago #61916

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 139
Make sure you have the latest firmware update. 1.5 I think is the most current. You have to update this through the Pegasus Software on a PC though. Once that's done. Plug in the USB into the Stellarmate, then reboot the StellarMate so that it properly detects plugged in devices. I do find with all the available ports, and lots of things plugged in, it can sometimes try to assign a port incorrectly. So it might take a few attempts to get everything to be recognized. Once it's set, you should be good.
3 years 5 months ago #61931

• Thank you received: 0
Thanks. The firmware is up to date. I did find out I had a corrupted file on the raspberry Pi. I did an update from VNC Viewer and that fixed my problems. I did have more than one. Thanks again, I'm up and running.
3 years 5 months ago #61943

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds