INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Suggestions for improvements

• Thank you received: 12
The weather is still bad here, I keep my tests in my living room ... I have a suggestion: In the EKOS panel, ccd tab, there is a window displaying the sequences queue. Once programmed sequence such LRVB Dark, I wish I could copy and duplicate this sequence in a loop (LRVBD,LRVBD,LRVBD...) . Would it be possible to add copy / paste to the sequences queue?
On my Starlight Xpress filter wheel, I would like to display the name of each filter used, not its number. It would be nice to rename ourselves each slot used. Is this possible?
10 years 2 months ago #448

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'll take a look at the SX Wheel driver, but regarding LRVBD, is there a reason why don't you take say 10x L, then 10x R...etc? Or you're taking a single frame in each of LRVBD and repeating?
10 years 2 months ago #450

Here, the weather changes very quickly. I prefer a full LRGB sequence and accumulate a maximum of sequences, before the fog or clouds are rising. At worst, darks can be in the clouds. By cons, if I do all my all my L and R and the clouds come at that time, I will have to wait a new weather opportunity to complete my sequence ... which can take days.
10 years 2 months ago #455

I should also mention that I do not have a fixed observatory.
10 years 2 months ago #456

SX wheel driver now support renaming filter slots. If you want Ekos to load the filter names in future sessions, go to Ekos options in KStars, and set configuration to "On Connection".
10 years 2 months ago #466

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds