Hi all - thanks for your responses. Have now received my EQ6 USB cable and it works a treat ie resolved all my issues raised earlier. Have to wait for a clear night next to get some practical hands on.
If you do have some further suggestions ie what I have to do next, suggestions etc, I'm only to interested in hearing them.
Thanks for your help - it gets me one step closer, but now my Align window is all greyed out see jpg image 7.
Hi all - this is my first foray into this forum, and my first attempt at controlling my rig using a dedicated computer, so please excuse any ignorance on my part. I have trawled the internet and this forum, and can't find an answer to my current problem with my ST4 cable.
I have the following:
- NEQ6 pro mount with hand controller
- ZWO ASI120MC guide camera on a 50mm Orion guide scope
- ZWO ASI183MC main camera (brand new and only just tested)
- ASUS Tinker Board (original) running Ubunutu 18.10, Kstars, Ekos, Indi & Astrometry.net (all installed this week)
- I have kept everything as close to install as possible - no tweaking
On a Windows 10 laptop I can do the following:
- Run both cameras
- Polar align with Sharpcap using the ASI120MC
- Autoguide with PHD2 using the ASI120MC and ST4 cable
- Capture images from the ASI183MC using APT
On the ASUS Tinker Board:
- both cameras configure up OK and seem to work OK
- I can't get the mount to work via the ST4 cable from the ASI120MC
- at present I have attached only the ASI120MC via USB, ST4 cable and hand controller
- I get the following error on Indi start:
2019-09-16T09:54:07: [ERROR] Failed to connect to port (/dev/ttyUSB0). Error: Port failure Error: No such file or directory. Check if device is connected to this port.
Any help would be most appreciated.