Ok, so I came up with a quick and dirty fix. Very dirty.
I only share it for educational purposes or if someone like me is stuck...
I tested it successfully last night, but use it at your own risk
So basically what I did is write a small Bash script that is cron'd to run every 5min:
timestamp=$(date +'[%d.%m.%Y %H:%M:%S]')
echo "$timestamp $*"
printlog "Waiting 10s checking if mount parks"
indi_eval -t 10 -wo '"Losmandy Gemini.TELESCOPE_PARK.PARK"==1 && "Losmandy Gemini.TELESCOPE_TRACK_STATE.TRACK_ON"==0'
printlog "Mount is parking or parked: Waiting 60s checking if tracking restarts while parked"
if indi_eval -t 60 -wo '"Losmandy Gemini.TELESCOPE_PARK.PARK"==1 && "Losmandy Gemini.TELESCOPE_TRACK_STATE.TRACK_ON"==1'; then
printlog "Tracking restarted while mount parked: Reparking"
indi_setprop "Losmandy Gemini".TELESCOPE_PARK.PARK=On
printlog "Mount parked"