I did sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade before this test, so I think it's up to date.
Is there any other steps I need to do to keep Kstars updated?
It does help a bit but still very dark. And the stretched image is different to the native transferred image - ideally they should be the same right?
I need > 30s exposure to get a solvable image, while with native transfer < 10s is sufficient.
* FITS viewer configuration:
- Limited resources mode OFF.
- Auto stretch OFF.
- Auto debayer ON.
- 3D Cube ON.
- Non linear histogram ON.
* Some tests with FITS viewer:
- Saved the native format image to FITS and loaded it in FITS viewer - and it's the same as FITS transferred file (dark image).
- GIMP and Siril shows normal image for both files.
- Changed the bit depth to 8 using gimp and opened with FITS viewer - now shows normal image.
I'm using Astroberry with Pi4, to control my Nikon d5300 DSLR.
If I capture in native transfer mode, there's no problem and the image shown on FITS viewer is same as the image shown on my camera.