Switching sometimes is troublesome. The fix should come anyway with the next stable release within the month.
I think had had to do with the sequence of which your equipment connects to to indi, so sometimes your camera comes last and it’s pixels size is recorded as zero
Hi, I've been trying to get M76 for a few days now using OSC ASI533. I tried several exposures and with no filter & with Optolong L-eXtreme LPF filter. The problem is that every preliminary processing of the images showing a different structure than that I've seen online and in books. Other pictures show the M76 with a central disk and opaque periphery. My pictures are the opposite, opaque center and dense periphery.
Does someone have an explanation or can tell me what I'm doing wrong?
PS: Please excuse my pictures quality as I didn't complete my capture or processing yet...
300sec with Optolong L-eXtreme
This was a big and was fixed in the nightly beta a couple of days ago
I tried to simulate the crash using simulation but didn’t crash. If the sky was ok tonight I shall try the rollback you suggested and will keep you posted…
Sorry Hy, It crashed again, PFA
I shall start a remote debugging session and will play around with the code and see what I can find or do. Will keep you posted
wanted to report this crash that happened yesterday to me during the session. Hope it is an easy fix
Sure Hy, I'm glad to help. I shall test the new code tomorrow. BTW, I really appreciate your PAA. It is the best tool I used till today to perform precise and easy PA.
I Will get back to you tomorrow evening (weather permitting)...
Crashed again. PFA logs
Yes, this fixed it, PFA. Thank you...
I did and it crashed again. Below are the log files
After the update, I found that the PAA is disabled as my field of view is less than 10 arcmins. I think mine with this setup is wider and I was using PAA successfully a week ago!!
Just to confirm that using the “limited resource mode” is working as workaround till this problem is fixed.
I didn’t have to change the code to avoid this method/function.
Sure I can send you the images set you requested (and I will), but remember that I tried to replicate the problem using Ubuntu and even another raspberry pi connected to the same hardware via I did server and I was not able to replicate the problem.
The only way I was able to replicate the problem was through raspberry pi working as dev device doing remote deployment and debugging on the rig itself.