INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Connection issues with half of my devices (ASI EAF, 174MM mini, QHY cam...

• Thank you received: 8
Hi, I hope maybe someone has an idea of what's suddenly wrong with my EKOS.

I am running an imaging setup with Raspi 4, ASI294MC, ASI174MM mini, ASI EAF, and iOptron CEM70 without any larger issues - till now.

Recently only the ASI 294MC and the CEM70 appear when I start the respective profile in EKOS. It does not matter how I connect the devices - directly to the Raspi or via a hub (I usually use a powered hub). All devices appear in lsusb and the StellarMate Dashboard. After the issue appeared the first time, upgraded the RasPi and tested it - all worked fine. However, after a restart and new test same issue appears: the ASI 294MC and the CEM70 show up, but no trace of the EAF or the guide cam...

I tried different cables, did not help. I made a new profile with a Sony DSLR, QHY guide cam, and CEM70 mount. On the first check, this worked. But when I rebooted the Raspi and tried this profile again, only the CEM70 showed up. Again, similar issue.

I would be glad if someone had an idea of what I could check or do to get it back to a working state.

Best, Nico
11 months 4 weeks ago #92477

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just to mention it, all is on the latest (stable) versions with StellarMateOS 1.7.6 and KStars 3.6.4
11 months 4 weeks ago #92479

I downloaded the latest version StellarMate OS and installed all new. Now it seems to work again, and I hopefully can image tonight. Fingers crossed.
11 months 4 weeks ago #92481

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds