INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Skywatcher Star Adventurer GTI problems (INDI)

• Thank you received: 0
Greetings, I have an astroberry and I try to connect it to my skywatcher star adventurer GTI, through the "EQMode Mount" driver, in general the connection is correct, but the problem is with the RA axis, where the values ​​are not the same as those it handles the SYScan app, which causes me problems, because it does not point to the correct place and has a lot of deviation, I don't know if someone can help me in this regard, I would greatly appreciate it.

RA Syscan - (09h13m10s)
RA INDI "EQMode Mount" - (03h38m02s)

Annex evidence.
7 months 4 weeks ago #95313
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi, May I ask how did you connect the mount ? usb -B cable or wifi ? Cause I failed to connect to EKOS my GTi via usb cable, and did you update the GTi s Firmware ?
7 months 4 weeks ago #95321

Hi, the firmware is in its latest version on the star adventurer GTI and I'm using the usb cable that came with the mount.
The only problem I have is with the coordinates. I tried it using the "SysScan" driver but it timed out, so I didn't try it anymore, the one that worked a little better was the "EQMode Mount", but as I mentioned, the coordinates are wrong.
7 months 4 weeks ago #95324

In the end I found my problem, I was trying to run SynScan at the same time as the INDI driver, and that causes a lot of errors, if we leave SynScan aside and run Align and it works very well.
7 months 3 weeks ago #95468

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds