INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Delving deeper

• Thank you received: 0

Delving deeper was created by Guy Clark

Hello everyone, I am a new member to this forum, but have been a regular visitor.
Through some tinkering and visiting this forum I have managed to set up a stable imaging system on two laptops in both mac os and Zorin.
When visiting this forum I see many replies which are a long way outside if my technical capabilities and understanding.
My question therefore is, how would you advise that I approach advancing my knowledge and understanding so as to be able to at least attempt to diagnose and remedy the inevitable hiccups that I will encounter along the way?
Any guidance that any of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
1 year 1 month ago #91907

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 34

Replied by AstroMuni on topic Delving deeper

Hi and welcome. I find that I am in similar situation in many cases too...so my approach is that I cant expect to be experts in all things :-) So I try to read & learn as much as possible at a high level, but dig deeper only if I am into that situation myself. HTH.
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
1 year 1 month ago #91910

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds