INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Noob issue images won't save??

• Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

Hoping I've just changed some stupid setting but for some reason my images are no longer saving on my Rasberry PI and I don;t know why. Since the 27th February they haven't been saving over the last couple of days. I have been changing settings to get my images onto my camera SD card which hasn't been working and now somehow I manged so that the images are not saving in my normally directory of home/astroberry. No idea what I have done. here is a screen shot of my CCD tab where you can see save locally and the correct directory, I tried remote, tried changing folder name, looked through many different settings, other than this where else is there to look?

Thanks

Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Tariq .
1 month 3 weeks ago #99535
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 14
Are you actually doing a sequence of captures or are you using the camera icon below the sequence list to capture an individual image? If just using the camera icon it does not save the image (by default). To get an image to save you have to set up a sequence and use the arrow shaped button on the right to start the sequence... or at least this is what I figured out when I first started using it.
Having fun learning about the cosmos.
I also run an astrophotography site as a hobby.
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Tracy Perry.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99569

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds