INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Eqmod driver and PHD2

• Thank you received: 0
Hi
sorry not sure if this is the right forum to ask this questiion, but I have just upgraded my Skywatcher EQ5 mount with the SynScan Pro GOTO upgrade Kit

I am running Astroberry on a Raspberry Pi, the mount and camera all connect ok and I can slew to objects in Kstars, but when I try to create a new profile in PHD2 using the wizard, my mount is not listed, the only help with PHD2 that I can find states there is a problem with the driver, so I thought that I would go back to the start to see if I have everything set up correctly

When I set up a new profile for the upgraded mount I selected PHD2 as the guiding program, is there anything else I need to check in the profile setup ?, I have tried starting PHD2 first and after launching Kstars and Ekos with the same result, the only odd thing that I have noticed is that when I click to run the new profile a message pops up stating that an instance of INDI server is running and will be closed automatically, when this message closes all is working, not sure if this means anything
Thanks for your help
Bob
Skywatcher EQ5 SynScan Pro GOTO mount
Astroberry running on Raspberry Pi connected to mount with EQMOD cable in place of hand controller
ZWO Asi120mc-s guide camera
Canon 40D camera
2 weeks 5 days ago #100262

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds