INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

WX for Observatory Module Bug?

• Thank you received: 16
I have a Vantage Vue WX station here and have set up an automated export of params available for the Weather Watcher. This seems to work fine. I also have a Pegasus Pocket Powerbox Micro with the Humidity and Temperature Sensor (for the Auto Dew feature. Looks like the Observatory Module is picking up the wrong source for the temperature param. (PS: The Powerbox is reporting a really high temperature which made this obvious). I have Weather Watcher selected in the pull-down menu for the Observatory tab, but it's reporting the Powerbox temperature. Appears that all the other params are correct from the Weather Watcher.
5 months 3 weeks ago #97250
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16
Also noticed a possible bug in the temperature monitoring when using OpenWeatherMap (which I think is pretty cool!). I have OpenWeatherMap connected and updating. Parameters seem accurate and reasonable. However, KStars continually reports a WARNING that the temperature is in the warning zone. But, the temperature is actually within limits (even ridiculous limits). The status dot on the Parameters tab of OpenWeatherMap shows green, but amber everywhere else. I suspect the evaluation code isn't handling the negative numbers correctly?

5 months 2 weeks ago #97381
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.542 seconds