INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

No driver for Star Adventurer Gti

• Thank you received: 0
I'm using Astroberry (latest version) on a Raspberry Pi 4B. I've connected two CCD's cameras (ZWO mini and PlayerOne Neptune II) and they work correct. Problem is my mount: a Star Adventure GtI of Skywatcher. In KStars-EKOS I see a list with several mounts of Skywactcher and the only mount that seems to be connectable is the Star Adventure. The problem I see is that the driver for this mount is the driver of the telescope-simulator. So if I want to track and slew the mount is indeed tracking and slewing, but that only applies to the simulator, the real mount doesn't move. So my question is how I can install the right driver. Here on INDI is see there is a driver executrable called 'indi_skyadventurergti_telescope'. Where do I get that and install it on my RPI? Or is there another solution?
2 weeks 1 day ago #100631

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 28
The latest INDI drivers and Astroberry may not be compatible since Astroberry hasn't been updated since around 2022.
If you are lucky, you may be able to use the EQMod driver included in Astroberry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arie Nouwen
2 weeks 18 hours ago #100639

• Thank you received: 0
I've tried the EQmod driver, but unfortunately that didn't work. Yes, I read about the fact that Astroberryis outdated. Maybe it's time to try something else, like Stellarmate OS on my RPI. I assume that Stellarmate is up to date in its drivers policy? Btw, thanx for your respons!
2 weeks 17 hours ago #100641

Time to create page: 0.755 seconds