INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Greetings and Help

• Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone, I'm a new user, I'm Italian and I don't know English, so I use an automatic translator.
I discovered by chance Kstars+Ekos and I found it very interesting, but I have some problems that I can't solve and because I'm quite ignorant, I need to be helped in a very basic way.
I'll start with the most important things, then I'll do some more maybe in another topic.
I downloaded the latest version for Mac and did the installation following the automatic wizard instructions.
I installed the software on 3 different Mac computers and with everything I have the same problems.
1) Why do I not have the various languages available?
If I go to the Help--> Switch Application Language menu,
I have only US English and all the other languages are not available, even if I would only need Italian.
How can you solve this problem?
2) In Align mode the Plate Solver Off-Line does not work.
At the bottom of the screen, it tells me that it crashed right away and I can't do anything, while testing in online mode, everything seems to work.
The problem is that in the places where I go to photograph, there is no internet connection so I can't use this mode!
How can I solve this problem?
Is there a very simple step by step guide that can help me?
Because I think it's just a problem of settings.
I also have other questions to ask, but for now I'll settle for these two. Then I'll ask more.
I'd like to thank everyone who can help me.
Thank you

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
4 years 3 months ago #48566

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Greetings and Help

Hello and welcome to INDI Forums!

1. This would be fixed in 3.4.0... I believe Robert Lancaster would be able to have a Beta DMG available by tonight.
2. Same as above.

So hopefully later tonight we get an updated DMG for all to test!
4 years 3 months ago #48567

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds