I recently purchased a Pegasus Cube 2 focuser for my telescope. Unfortunately it does not work with the indi_dmfc driver. I have tried numerous things to resolve the problem without success.
1) the focuser does work attached to my laptop with the supplied Windows software and the Ascom driver
2) the focuser does work attached to my RPi4 using the indigo server and driver
3) the focuser does not work attached to my RPi4 using the indi server and indi_dmfc_focuser driver. I always get timeout errors if trying to connect to ttyUSB0 (the correct device).
unsuccessfull things I tried:
- use my own compile of latest indilib running on Raspbian bullseye (32bit) instead of the astroberry distro (2.04)
- run without any other USB device attached
- run with focuser attached to powered USB hub
- use autosearch, various baud rates, ttyUSB0 or named device
because I prefer to go with Kstars/EKOS a solution to make the device/driver work would be very much appreciated.