INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

INDI install Rpi 4 Buster

• Thank you received: 17
thanks for that, obviously I am on a steep learning curve here! I know I had seen something about just opening it up in a browser, but I also saw reference to VNC. In the past VNC enabled and xRDP were not compatible. I started from a new Buster Build and just install a clean Astroberry Server now, so I have some catching up to do.

Ron
4 years 4 months ago #47076

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Something seems to have 'broken'. I log in, open a browser and open localhost:8080. I get the connect page, but if I try to connect it fails to connect. If I open the sliding side panel and click on anything but the top two items I get Error code 404, File not found, nothing matches the given URL.

Any suggestions?
thanks,
Ron
4 years 4 months ago #47083

• Thank you received: 74
Have you checked out Radek's youtube Video on "How Too" and follow that on your set up.

P.S. it might be easier if you use a complete Astroberry Image flashed to a SD card and boot from that. Until you get used to things :-) .

You will find Radek's Video link on this thread on SGL stargazerslounge.com/topic/344488-astrob...ort/page/7/#comments or somewhere on Indi Forum.
RPI3 Ubuntu 16.04 / AMD desktop Kstars under Ubuntu 16.04 Mounts :azeq6 ,SWAZGoTo

RPI3 Fedora testing out on AMD desktop Fedpra 28 - running kstars 2.9.4 , Indilib 1.7.4 ?????
4 years 4 months ago #47086

Stash,
Thanks, I did download a full image and burned it to an SD card. This is working much better than my previous installs. I have watched several versions of his 'First Light' video and I can get only so far and then I see differences from his results (settings) and my settings. I think I have gotten over a major initial step. Note: I did find out how to set up the multiple desktops using the obconf command in Linux.

Because I will focus on using the Astroberry-Server approach to controlling my equipment I will close this thread and make any new comments in the Astroberry Index of topics.
thanks for all your input.
Ron
4 years 4 months ago #47095

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds