INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

I need help with my Stellarmate+

• Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I purchased a Stellarmate+ about 3 years ago and I've never used it. With the upcoming eclipse I thought I'd dust it off and try and get it working. But, I'm having a few problems. I'm able to get it started and connect to it via my Android tablet, but the tablet doesn't seem to save the wireless connection and I need to recreate it every time I want to connect. But that's a minor issue.

Below are the issues I'm having:

1: When I connect to the Stellarmate+ via the app, I get a message that says i need to updte the Stellarmate OS to continue to use it. But there's no apparent updates available. The Device Icon (Up and Down Arrows) doesn't show any upgrade, when I get into the device via VNC the software updater doesn't find any updates either. It's currently on 1.6.2, is that the latest version available to me?

2: When I go to set up my equipment, I just want to set it up for a camera and not a mount (I have a Losmandy G-11 with Gemini 1 and don't have a cable for it) The camera I'm trying to set up is a ZWO ASI174mm. When I select the ZWO CCD in the Camera 1 spot and then plug the camera in nothing happens. I name my set up and save it, but it doesn't save.

3: Probably related to # 2, but I'm not able to create an optical train.

What am I doing wrong. I know the + has been discontinued, but surely it should work right? Where can I get a cable to work with the Losmandy G-11/Gemini 1? Or am I screwed because I'm using an almost 30 year old mount?

thanks for any help.
8 months 3 weeks ago #94633

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Craig,

You need to download latest SM OS version and flash it to your device. Please check this FAQ: www.stellarmate.com/support/faq.html?view=faq&faqid=43
8 months 3 weeks ago #94660

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds