INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indi_gphoto SONY bug correction

• Thank you received: 1
Hello,
I new with astroberry but find it fantastic to drive all my astrophoto installation.
My first attempt using QHY CCD driver is perfect but I notice that my second capture solution using a sony Alpha 7s is not fully supported. The non Bulb configuration (extremely important with A7S) doesn't show the last picture.
My first topic have no response indilib.org/forum/ccds-dslrs/8282-a7s-non-bulb-mode.html but I still spend time to find a solution... and Yes I'm the only one with the same issue.

I find this topic github.com/indilib/indi-3rdparty/issues/151 and It seems that my problem is solved...

How can I manage to get this version? I run an astroberry version on a PI 4 using default raspberry OS.

Thanks
G. Ferraro
Paris
3 years 4 months ago #64821

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

According to apt list --installed I'm still in 1.8.6 version

And Kstars is Version 3.5.0 Stable

Need Help to install 1.8.7.

Thanks.
3 years 4 months ago #64867
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2
Hi Peppuccio,
I am starting to use the Sony A7S with EKOS. It is my understanding so far that the driver should NOT be "QHY CCD driver" but "GPhoto CCD". I am still having troubles (crashes) with it as well which is how I found this post. Please stay in touch.
Cheers,
Jurgen
3 years 3 months ago #65243

I have 2 camera. The first one is a QHY290MM and everithing is fine using the QHYCCD driver.
My second camera is a sony A7S and the GPhoto CCD driver seems not to be at last version including a very important bug correction when using the camera in non bulb mode (the only one to use with A7S).
3 years 3 months ago #66075

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds