INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

iNova PLAC-M & DMK21AU04.AS with Kstars-Ekos

• Thank you received: 0
Hi,
This morning I send an email to M42Optic in France to explane the problem, I will ask them for the SDK now.
I send emails too to L'Astronome who sail the Orion G3 and another one to Imaging Source.
I will tranfert you the answers.
The first one is answer of L'Astronome (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) = Bonjour Monsieur Lescure,, Je n'ai pas connaissance d'une telle possibilité mais je viens d'en faire la
demande au service technique de la société ORION et reviens vers vous si réponse positive.

I try the solution for inova you send yesterday but the trouble stay the same, i have an error with Ekos (Driver indi_inova_ccd scratch).

Thanks a lot for your help
7 years 9 months ago #9316

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi,

I progress with the DMK, i try the solution in this page : indilib.org/forum/ccds-dslrs/218-dmk41-a...h-indi.html?start=42 (i create the 2 files "70-tis-cameras.rules and config-tis-camera.sh" and after send the order "echo ..."
It seem to be ok exept that i have to change the exposure each time otherwise the image stay the same. have you an idea why?
Another new problem, one time when i used the DMK after disconnect and stop indi...few second after, kstars stop and i need to restart it. but this problem is perhaps a kstars problem!
I send a message to imaging source to know if there is a better solution.
About inova, i receive a message from L'Astronome with the Orion's support answer but Orion's support team is not powerfull :
* Thank you for contacting Orion.
* Unfortunately I don’t know if the software that comes with the G3 cameras will run in a Linux environment.
* Clear skies and good observing,
** Rich N.
So i send directly a message to Orion's support team...I wait an answer.
7 years 9 months ago #9321

Sorry a make a mistake...you must read About Orion G3, i receive a message ...
7 years 9 months ago #9331

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds