INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

PARK PROBLEM WITH LOSMANDY G11 AND GEMINI 1

• Thank you received: 1
Good morning, guys. Recently I have a problem my mount losmandy G11 that earlier it did not have. When I give you the order to park mount, the movement begins but within a few seconds it stops and shows on the control "motor stall". When I make GOTO in slew speed there's no problem. I've tried it with the Ascom controller for gemini and park well. I've tried it from the gemini HAND CONTROLLER and parked right without the message of Motor Stall. What could be going on? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoks
9 months 3 weeks ago #93860

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good morning,
I have the same problem with my Losmandy G11 avec Gemini 1 v4. when I request parking, the movement starts then suddenly stops,
I leave the park and again ask for a bet in the park, the movement resumes and reblocks a little further.
After several manipulations I ended up reaching the park position but this one is physically bad.
this happens since updating to the most recent version.
My old version was more than a year and a half old, so I don't know when this problem happened.
Previously everything was working fine.
By testing with the Losmandy racquet, the park setting works well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanjo Herrera
8 months 5 days ago #95266

Gracias por la respuesta Zoks, al parecer somos varios los usuarios de Kstars y Losmandy Gemini I que tenemos el mismo problema. Es posible que los mantenedores creadores de Ekos puedan coreegir el problema ya que como decimos, en versiones anteriores NO OCURRE¡¡¡. Gracias.
8 months 1 day ago #95388

Time to create page: 0.819 seconds