Just for information, on my linux laptop, i can use RealVNC to access the remote control but not Remmina, the connection succeed but is closed immediatly. That's odd because i used remmina with Astroberry without any issue. I have not tested with Remmina on Windows computer.
1 . Now it's OK, i can't use RealVNC or Remmina with my laptop, but the web browser interface works. And I finally connect to remote desktop using VNC on Ipad. Everything is ok now.
2 . The first times, the location was always asking for GPS location (i don't have a GPS dongle in the Rpi4, only a RTC) but after a couple days, the default location is now the one i set in the database of Kstars. That's perfect for me.
Sorry to have bother
i started using Astroberry for 8 months now, and i purchased a Stellarmate OS last week to reward Jasem's great work.
I have a couple of points to use it.
OK thanks Jasem,
the settle setting should solve the star trails, i will let you know. I haven't notice it before as its default value works well before.
About the Zoom issue, i have tested it just a minute ago with a config (Canon DSLR, QHY guide camera and Simulated mount). Obviously, the plate solving does not work by day (in france), but i can zoom in and out as with version 3.5.4. The issue here occurs after a successful plate solving in the PA process, during every 3 or 4 nights since i have updated to 3.5.5. Tonight, the weather might be clear enough to give a shot on that issue, but will go worse and worse in the night (bad enough to make astrophotography not possible). Maybe tomorrow evening but not sure as the forecast in the next days are cloudy and rainny in western France.
But again thank you Jasem
1. i did not know that you can zoom with the mouse wheel (i will give a shot), i use the 2 buttons on the top left as on the picture viewer. This occurs only in the PA image viewer using my guiding camera, not with my DSLR. And not with regular align plate solving. I will give more informations (logs and picture) the next time i will take some pics, but the weather forecast are not good for the next days (and maybe the whole week)
Since the version 3.5.5, i have 2 issues in the PA process. I use a 240/60 guide scope with a QHY 5L-II mono.
if my memory is correct, i might have faced this issue a few month ago. in the log, i can see thisit happened when i pasted the index files in the folder (from a backup) instead of downloading them from the Align option window. If you had downloaded them, i am wrong and i don't what happens there. Maybe some more experiment users may answer better or propose some others solutions.
I see one point that could lead to some questions : if the guide is not exactly aligned with the primary scope or DSLR, the alignement might not be ok ? I am not sure at all, but i would say yes. Maybe someone else could better answer this question.
So for me the Focus module runs well except the autofocus process, but i have not really tested it in the field. I have only tested it at home in a big town, without any mount. To sum up, up to now,i can focus in and out with the command but the autofocus routine does not work properly for fl around 55 50 and 45mm. But that's not really relevant as i have not tried it yet in the field, on a mount and under a good dark night. And i am not really familiar with the routine and its settings.
Thanks Kevin, you solved my problem. The issue comes from the custom setting fn. 10 (shutter/AE lock button) to 1 (AE lock/AF). I had never really cared about this setting, i remember picking it up from somewhere on a forum.
About the M mode, i always set it to Manual.